Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Yes, I still exist. :)

Last week found me taking a break from blogging, mostly thanks to a 3 day headache at the beginning of the week. I've also been working hard on a new kit for Digitals, and there will be free bonuses with that. :) I just started a new stitch template freebie this morning, and my guess is that'll be the first new freebie. My daughter's been keeping me pretty busy and away from the computer lately, but I'm going to a crop Friday night which means lots of time to work on projects, I hope. So...things are coming, I promise!

2 comments:

LVMommy22 said...

lol, relax! it's all good! we all get busy! thanks for telling us you're thinking of us!
:) M

shawnyrvr said...

Glad to hear you're okay and just taking a break... Don't fret us... we'll be here when you get back!
Blessings, Shawna