Thursday, July 26, 2007

free Swirl Journaling Lines



Ok, so I called this "Swirl Journaling Box" in the download. Box...lines...whatever. :) I needed a complimentary set of lines to go with this layout, so I put this together & figured I'd offer it. You get the black lines with the semi-transparent white swirl in the background, in .png format. The swirls on the picture are from my personal collection and I don't have them available anywhere yet. The "SWEETNESS" bar code & cardboard is from a new embellishment set which I hope to have up at Digitals by the end of the week. The paper is from the Flowerpress paper pack.

You can download the Swirl Journaling Lines/Box here: LINK RETURNING SOON

4 comments:

M u s s said...

It is the sweetest layout!!
Thanks for the freebie!
{{{hugs}}}

Maria said...

Thank you so much for your free work! We all appreciate it! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

shamassy said...

Awesome LO! Thanks for the freebie!

Shell said...

Great LO thanks!