Thursday, July 26, 2007

free Swirl Journaling Lines



Ok, so I called this "Swirl Journaling Box" in the download. Box...lines...whatever. :) I needed a complimentary set of lines to go with this layout, so I put this together & figured I'd offer it. You get the black lines with the semi-transparent white swirl in the background, in .png format. The swirls on the picture are from my personal collection and I don't have them available anywhere yet. The "SWEETNESS" bar code & cardboard is from a new embellishment set which I hope to have up at Digitals by the end of the week. The paper is from the Flowerpress paper pack.

You can download the Swirl Journaling Lines/Box here: LINK RETURNING SOON

3 comments:

M u s s said...

It is the sweetest layout!!
Thanks for the freebie!
{{{hugs}}}

Unknown said...

Awesome LO! Thanks for the freebie!

Shell said...

Great LO thanks!