Thursday, August 16, 2007

Take Notes Journaling Mats now available



Now available at Digitals! (http://www.digitalscrapbookpages.com/digitals/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=6656) These are fun little journaling boxes/mats that with that kind of back-to-school feel. :) Fairly inexpensive & cute! Five styles, and each style has both horizontal & vertical versions.

And thanks to Angela for pointing out my little, um...flaw. :D I think it's fixed now. "Everyone makes mistakes" would be my lesson of the day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mistakes? Some really great things have come from "mistakes". Keep on making them! The paper fold is actually more of a logic thing anyway, just like a puzzle. I'm crazy about those Dream Trip papers...and all of the other great things you made for the Dream Trip kit.

Those are some really nice journal mats! Time to go shopping in Seebee's shop! Yeah!!!

Anonymous said...

Duh! I had to read your post again, I just missed it the first time.

NICE PAPER FOLD! LOOKS PERFECT!
I want to touch it!

scrapsara said...

these are adorable! looks like i found something else to put on my wish list at digitals LOL (like i have any trouble normally -- i love wish lists :) ) thanks for all of the freebies and info that you share :)

Amy W. said...

These are some really cool journal mats! Killer idea! Also thanks for the retro papers.
Hugs,
-Amy

Neverland Scraps said...

wow, those are beautiful!