Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Seebee's Freebies Stitch Set 3



I finished up the new stitch templates this morning. (Let's all say "thanks" to my kids for sleeping in!) Both of these templates have more space available than what is shown. For instance, I could have cut the bracket/parenthesis to take up most of the page, but I dragged it off the page to take up less room. You can either group the template to your paper if you're using PS/PSE, or use the solid-colored template with the Magic Wand to create a selection based on the template shape and cut your paper in that shape. I've included the .psd layered file for PS/PSE users, and then the stitches and templates are in separate .png files, as well. (The papers shown, btw, are from my new Date of Birth kit which should be available starting today at Digitals.) Download the Stitch Set here: http://www.4shared.com/file/25827794/99432ace/Seebees_Freebies_Stitch_Set_3.html

8 comments:

dj said...

Thanks, kids, for sleeping in! Great template! Thanks for sharing.

CathyK Designs said...

Thanks so much for the stitch template!

M u s s said...

Stiches are my favs!!
Thank you!!
{{{hugs}}}

Maria said...

Thank you very much! This blog post has been added to the list at digifree.blogspot.com

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TYFS!

fl_connie said...

This is a great template! Can't wait to figure out how to use it! LOL - I'm a newbie!

Neverland Scraps said...

oh wow, those are super cute. I always love collecting these Dream Trip items for that one day we get to go to Disney when my husband returns from Iraq! With all the nice selection to choose from, Im not going to know WHERE to start scrapping! Thanks for all these cute cute Dream Trip items!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing your creative talent and hard work so freely.
I can't wait to look my goodies over and get some ideas of what I will do with them.
I appreciate your generosity,
~Autumn