Monday, April 30, 2007

A LO share & freebie news



Yet another bluebonnet based layout! But I came up with the idea of this while I was looking at a book, and this photo was the style I was looking for. Everything's from my Girly Girl kit, with the exception of the bluebonnet brush/stamp. Papers were retinted 'cause I wanted something blue. Journaling font is Angelina, date is Amaze, and title is Misproject.

Unless I get struck by some other inspiration over the next couple of days, I'm going to start working on some more Dream Trip ribbons to go with the stickpin I recently posted. It's always nice to have options! :) So, hopefully by the end of the week I'll have a few ready for you.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Amy W. said...

You know that LO is pretty! And bluebonnets are very worthy of several LOs. As to the freebies that stick pin would look lovely in black or red-LOL! Also a ribbon red with white dots or a red, black and white plaid. okay I think that's all that popped into my head when you mentioned it.
Hugs,
-Amy

Unknown said...

I love the layout. It's so soft and pretty. Great job