Wednesday, May 2, 2007

New Dream Trip goodies coming starting now!

Remember Monday when I said I would be working on ribbons unless inspiration struck me? Well, it turns out, if you decide to peruse through an issue of Digital Scrapbooking magazine, that just might happen. :) So, here's the first of several Dream Trip freebies that I'm working on. Today/tonight I'm posting the newspaper paper. It's a .png because there's a bit of transparency at the edges due to the wrinkling. Unfortunately, that does make for a larger download & paper size. But I hope you'll find that the effect is worth it. Download it here: http://www.4shared.com/file/25829013/2a6e54d3/Seebees_Freebies_Dream_Trip_Mouse_Newspaper.html

In this sample layout that I threw together, you can also see something else coming: the Mouse Swirl metal charms/clips. I've got a gold & a silver one. You can add them as simple embellishments or use them to fasten a couple of papers together like I've done here.

And then, the ribbons are still coming. I've got 2 done so far, and I'd like to have at least 4 in the pack when I'm done. So...lots of things to snag in the next few days! :) Hope you enjoy!



8 comments:

lcdzines said...

This is just wonderful!!! Thank you so much for sharing it!

shawnyrvr said...

Absolutely Looovvve it!!!!

WOW!!! and I think the clips look totally awesome too... I love it when the inspiration hits you, hee hee

Take Care! Shawna

Judy S. said...

You put a lot of work into this, and I appreciate it. It's wonderful and I really love it.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Kimberly said...

Amazing as always! Thanks SO much!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Cool!!!
TY very much!!!

Cheri said...

I am loving the Dream Trip items - and I have never been to Disneyland! Keep them coming!

2rejoyce said...

Thanks for the great newspaper! Wish I could just "throw" something together like that!

Sharon Kay said...

This is just sooooooooo cool! TY