Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Just sharing a layout today



You see a lot of these types of pictures this time of year in Texas. But this is the first year I've gone out and shot bluebonnets. (I actually went out Sunday morning & shot bluebonnet macros & stuff, and then last night I took the kids out for their shoot.) So, I'm happy with what I got, although I'm not supremely in love with this LO. Anyways...the alpha is something I'm working on, the journaling font is Valerie, the "bonnets" is Bickley Script, and the date is Joss. Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

LVMommy22 said...

you can't go wrong with blue bonnets and the kiss picture is priceless! love the alpha with the flower photos in it ... tfs!
:) M

Unknown said...

Love your layout. I really like the last picture with the kiss.

shawnyrvr said...

Your BLUE bonnets tile is GREAT! What a sweet layout!
Blessings, Shawna

Unknown said...

Hi

I have never heard of blue bonnets (we don't have them here in Ireland) but they look lovely. Great layout - did you dress your kids to match the flowers? - that's like something I would do!

Thanks for sharing,

JanMary

Jill said...

The blue bonnets are just gorgeous here too. I live in north central Texas. I plan on taking my kids photos in the bluebonnets sometime. Just love your alpha.

Amy W. said...

That LO is awesome- great work and the photos are delightful too.
I passed thru Texas on the way home from CA and I loved seeing the bluebonnets everywhere. SO where the kit? I was looking online for photos I can use to make a mini kit or something and they are few and far between. Made me sad.
Hugs,
-Amy