Saturday, February 24, 2007

Semicircle of 8 photos template



























Since I basically designed my Disney Title page in template style, I am offering this for anyone who wants to scraplift my page. (Or, for anyone who just wants that look; you certainly don't have to use it for Disney photos!) This is in layered .psd format. Line up each photo on top of the corresponding gray square, and then "group" the photo layer to the gray square layer. (You can use the shortcut Cntrl + g, or Cntrl + Alt + g in CS2.) Download it here:http://www.4shared.com/file/28975192/bccf06d7/Seebees_Freebies_8_semicircle_template.html

10 comments:

Shell said...

Thanks for the template & instructions.

shawnyrvr said...

AWESOME!!! I remember I totally loved this layout when you originally posted it. THANKS so VERY MUCH for sharing the template! Blessings, Shawna

Nicole said...

Just FYI, Cntrl G works is CS, but not CS2. Groups are handled differently in CS2. In CS2, you hold down the alt key and put the mouse on the line between the two layers. It will change to two circles overlapping. Just click, on they will group. :)

seebee said...

As usual for a PS program, there is more than 1 way to do things, I guess. I just tested in CS2, and the Control + Alt + g shortcut I mentioned in the writeup does work. And Alt + hovering btwn layers in the palette works as well. :) That trick will also work to ungroup. And, you can use the same shortcut to ungroup. (I can't think of any other time you use the same keyboard shortcut to do & undo something, but this is how this works!) Well, now I've learned something today, and it isn't even 8 AM yet. LOL!

Dana said...

Thank you for the lovely tempalte.

MaryEllen said...

fantastic !!!!! template thanks so much

HG said...

We just went to Disney (well, Epcot) yesterday and I've been looking for some templates because I've got alot of pages to do for me and the family. Love this! Thank you for sharing :)

xashee's corner said...

thank you for sharing your talent :)

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

thanks for the template! Your work is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Would love to download this as well as the Peekaboo pages. However, the link is no longer good :(