Friday, May 4, 2007

Sale news and the freebie post is below this!


Just wanted to give a quick update to let you know that Digitals is having a 20% off sale starting tomorrow (5/5/07) in honor of National Scrapbook Day! Even better news, the sale lasts an entire WEEK! :D So, even if you can't go shopping tomorrow, you still have an entire week to take advantage of 20% off the entire store. Here's a layout I made recently using some of the cutest little guys I've ever seen. The animals are from DeDe Smith's Zoo Tears at Digitals; I think they're fabulous! (No, they do NOT come with the Mouse ears.)
Also, be sure to come back tomorrow to help me celebrate NSD; I'll be posting the Dream Trip ribbon pack. :)

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Could you include a link to find this kit? Does the grass, photo corners, and paper come with the animals here? So cute!

Kimberly said...

Oh Good Grief! Never mind! LOL I have lost a lot of sleep lately....Forget the previous post....

seebee said...

Yup, I guess you figured out that it's not a kit; it's just an embellishment add-on. But they're really cute! :)

Sorry you've lost sleep. :( I'm a mess when I don't get enough sleep!

KristiYaYa said...

Love, love, love your inspiration!
We're huge MOUSE fans!!!!