Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Make A Splash Alpha now available!


Now available at Digitals: my new Make A Splash Alpha! I came up with the idea for this a few weeks ago, and I finally got it finished today. I think this is a pretty unique alpha in the fact that it's made to work with your photo program's blend mode. Depending on your background paper and the look you are trying to achieve, you can come up with an alpha with the look of bubbles on water, and it lets your paper show through. For instance, in the LO example, I used Linear Light blend mode, and added a beveled edge white stroke outline to the alpha. I wanted to really exaggerate the bubbles, but I could have chosen to make it more subtle, too. (By the way, do you recognize the Dream Trip Hidden Mickey Page edge with the colors reversed? :D) If you don't have the option to use blend modes, I also provided the entire alpha in shades of blue. You can take a peek at the alpha here: http://www.digitalscrapbookpages.com/digitals/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=5261

No comments: