Thursday, March 15, 2007

Another new LO to share, plus a Dream Trip update



I was talking to someone about how I like those layouts I've seen with a blended picture. Up 'til now I haven't had too much success with that method, but I tried again and this time I'm satisfied. :) This is another Flowerpress paper, plus other elements available right here on my blog (Old Photo Edges and Circle Word Alpha, slightly retinted/darkened). The font for the journaling is Joss. The blended photo is in Screen blending mode with some erasing done to isolate my daughter out of the picture's background. Just in case you were wondering. :)

Plus, I had another idea for a Dream Trip addition, so I'm in the process of working on that. (Sorry, ideas have been few & far btwn. lately for me!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You did a great job on the layout. Can't wait to see what your next idea is for the dream trip.

LVMommy22 said...

these last two LO's are truely beautiful! have you thought of anything girly for your dream trip? mayby papers incorporating three fairies with pointy cone hats that are pink, green, and blue? (flora, fauna, and merryweather lol!) ...
:) M

seebee said...

I have done a few papers involving the princesses, but admittedly nothing "super girly" yet. :) I'll keep it in mind. (I just wish I could draw fairies!)