Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Returning File Alert! Kid Art frames available again in .ABR PS/PSE brush form


I offered these a long time ago, but the .abr set was lost in my big "crash". I hav recreated them and made a new contact sheet for them. I thought the .png files were already available again, but since I can't find them on this blog, I will get a set of them out, as well. In the meantime, PS/PSE users, enjoy having the Kid Art frames again. :) You can download them here: http://www.4shared.com/file/eZqJ9td4/KidArtFramesABR_by_Seebee.html



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These frames look really great, thanks for sharing your work. When I open the zip file all that is inside is the tou and preview. I hope you will fix this. thanks again.

Anonymous said...

luv, luv, luv these! thanks so much!!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [28 Jan 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria