Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hey, it's fall!

Sorry to have been so absent lately! If it's any consolation, I've started feeling a familiar twinge which makes me want to pick up my camera again. Plus, I am wanting to work on the Disney album from my last trip. And when I work on the album, if I need to create something for my pages, you'll probably find it posted here assuming it doesn't clash with Disney copyright. :) So, stay tuned...maybe add the blog to your blog reader so you can get the latest update, or hop over to the Seebee's Facebook page to check for updates there, as well.

Oh, one other little thing...I added the first three layouts of the April 2010 trip to my Slide slideshow at the bottom of this page. I figure that'll also help me be motivated to scrap some more. ;)

No comments: