Thursday, May 14, 2009

Quick update

Hi! Just wanted to let you all know I'm still here. :) I just approved a mess of comments, and I wanted to say thanks for the kind words. Even though I haven't posted anything in a while, I have been good about logging into my 4shared account so I can keep my downloads active. ;) Right now I'm in the middle of a cute spring/summery kit for Digitals, but my desktop computer monitor went kaput last night! (And, of course, that's the one I use for my work, since it's got CS4 on it.) I have been planning to get another freebie here once that kit and the mini kit for my Q & A challenge at Digitals is finished. (If you haven't seen that, you can get a freebie, usually from me, every month from that. Just go to www.digitalscrapbookpages.com and look for the forum.)

Also, while I may not be so great about the blog posts, I do Twitter. Granted, my tweeting is usually random life stuff, but when I have a new kit, freebie, or anything digiscrap related, I tend to mention it. You can follow me on Twitter at "ChrisBeasley", or, if you're not on Twitter, I also show the latest 5 posts on my other blog, http://twoblogsbeasley.blogspot.com . Scroll down a bit & look on the right side for the Twitter status updates.

Take care, and thanks for making my day brighter! :)

No comments: