Friday, September 7, 2007

New kit


This was a case of a paper pack becoming a little more than a paper pack, thanks to one teeny little photo corner. It kind of snowballed from there. LOL! I like this one because the colors are darker than my other kits. :) There are a few other things not shown in the preview, like another fleur-de-lis iron border, 3 more frames, and a couple more photo corners. You can find it here:http://www.digitalscrapbookpages.com/digitals/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=6913



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This kit is gorgeous!
Love the borders and the frames!
Great colors!

Sharon-shutterbug said...

WHERE have you been?
You are missed!

katlen124 said...

Love the color combination of this kit.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful kit! I love the colors and elements!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful kit! I love the colors and elements!

Jackie said...

This kit is wonderful, I love it esp. the frames and borders

Anonymous said...

Seebee, I'm a DFW hybrid scrapper. I've been learning a bit about digital by participating in the challenges at digitals. Just stopped by durning the BB#3 to say Howdy.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful kit! I love the colors and the quiet elegance! Give us more of your dark work!!