Friday, June 8, 2007

new Dream Trip papers



For personal scrapbook use only. Everybody needs neutrals, right? I just thought it would be nice to make a couple of papers that were subtle and work with a lot of different types of LOs. If you've got a lot of pictures, or many different colors happening in your photos, these may be just the ticket. Download them here: http://www.4shared.com/file/172769487/e03d9186/Seebees_Freebies_Dream_Trip_Ne.htmlAlso, if anybody in the DFW area is going to GASC in Arlington, I'll be at the Saturday night crop and I'll see you there! :)

11 comments:

Sarebear said...

I really like these, thank you!

Unknown said...

Thanks!!! If you want I've got a little freebie for you on my blog...

HeatherB said...

These are beautiful! And there can't be enough of the neutrals...they are needed! Thanks for sharing. :-)

alleycat said...

Oh these papers are fantastic ! I love neutrals , thans so much for sharing.

momto4boys said...

really cool papers, TFS

Cheeseliz said...

Thank you for ALL your Seebee Freebie Dream Trip collections. I'm already collecting them for an upcoming family reunion in WDW in August. I plan on doing a scrapbook album for the grandparents of all 4 family and all the grandkids. It truly is their Dream Trip! Ever thought of doing Quick Pages with the Dream Trip series? Or even just posting your trip layouts altogether to help inspire us creatively challenged? THanks again! Cheeseliz

Cheeseliz said...

Thanks for all your Dream Trip series freebies! I'm already collecting them for an upcoming family reunion in Auguat at WDW. It truly will be the grandparents Dream Trip and I hope to do an album of all 4 boys and their families for the grandparents. Ever thought of doing quick pages? Or at least posting all of your layouts altogether to inspire us creatively challenged?

seebee said...

cheeseliz, that's an interesting idea. I will look into sticking all the WDW layouts I've done so far into an album available for online viewing. I know it would make it easier to browse if they were in one place!

Amy W. said...

I forgot to grab this. Thanks sweetie!

Sammie said...

All of your dream trip designs are so cute! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Just picked up some of your freebies Chris..thaankyou for sharing....Bev.